Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Spring 13.1 Half Marathon Training Program
Saturday, February 26, 2011 at 9:30 AM - Saturday, May 7, 2011 at 12:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, United States
Join Spring 13.1 on 2/26 and train for a half marathon this spring!
Start Date: Sat., Feb.26, 2011 @ 9:30AM
Training: 10 weeks-2/26-5/7, 3 workouts per week (Tues. Nights@ 6:30PM (2 locations) or 6:30AM, every Thurs.@ 6:30PM, and Saturday Mornings@ 9:30AM)
-Tues @ 6:30PM @ Marina Green Monkey Bars(adjacent to Marina/Webster) OR downtown SF outside 333 3rd Street (btwn Folsom/Harrison)
-Tues morning @ 6:30AM @ Marina Green Monkey Bars
-Thurs @ 6:30PM @ Marina Green Monkey Bars
-Sat @ 9:30AM at various locations in SF.
-Tuesday workout(s) are primarily maintenance runs.
-Thursday workouts are 'bootcamp' style workouts for beginner/intermediate runners or 'speed' oriented workouts for more advanced runners.
-Saturday workouts are group long runs.
The Spring 13.1 Training Program includes the following:
- 3 weekly professionally coached run workouts (Tues & Thurs @ 6:30PM, Saturday @ 9:30AM)
- $25 Fleet Feet San Francisco store credit!
- A twice weekly email newsletter supporting your training.
- A comprehensive training schedule
- Chomps, GU,and Roctane provided by GU Energy.
- Clinics/Seminars with PSOAS Massage+Bodywork, MV Nutrition, and more.
- Over 150 fun teammates to run with!
- Team social events (bar nights, team dinners, etc.)!
Coaching Services Provided By: Marathon Matt
Never run with us before? Not sure if this program's right for you?
than just give you some Yelp
testimonials, here are a few video clips that should give you an idea
firsthand what it's like training with us!
- Nike Run Reporter, Melissa Freeman, trains for her first half marathon with us!
- What Would Rocky Do?
- Swimming to glory.
- Preparing to unleash.
- Why Run 13.1?
Questions about the training? Contact MARATHON MATT-MARATHONMATT@MARATHONMATT.COM
When & Where
Marathon Matt has been producing training programs since 2005.
Marathon Matt is firmly committed to providing a world class experience for all program participants.
For client/customer testimonials for Marathon Matt, click the links below for Yelp reviews-